Z/IP ONE drops jaws, not audio. See the World’s Most Advanced 1RU IP Codec at NAB
15 March 2011, Cleveland Ohio, USA
Telos’ Z/IP ONE is the newest addition to the Zephyr family - a slim 1 RU codec designed to maximize audio quality from public IP networks and mobile phone data services, including connections behind NATs and firewalls.
Agile Connection Technology (ACT), a Telos exclusive, is the foundation for the Z/IP's exceptional performance on real-world networks. When the network is functioning well, Z/IP provides the lowest possible delay and the highest possible fidelity. Should network conditions become challenging, the Z/IP ONE automatically lowers the bitrate and increases buffer length to ensure that the best possible audio quality gets to the studio with the least delay.
Z/IP ONE is wireless capable and can connect to IP networks via Wi-Fi, EVDO, and UMTS. Telos Z/IP Server service (free to Z/IP owners) helps overcome troublesome firewalls and NATs, as well as easily connects to other Z/IPs.
- Exclusive ACT (Agile Connection Technology) automatically senses network conditions and adapts codec performance to provide the best possible audio.
- Largest choice of high-performance codecs includes: AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AACLD, MPEG Layer 2, MPEG 4 AAC LC, MPEG 2 AAC LC, G.711, G.722 and linear PCM.
- SIP protocol support which enables the Z/IP ONE to work with a variety of VoIPdevices.
- EBU N/ACIP compliant with support for SIP.
- Dual IP ports for separate streaming and control.
- Embedded web interface.
- Simple set-up with any web browser, no software needed.
- Push mode to multiple destinations.
- Sophisticated NAT traversal support.
- Convenient directory server, no need to know another device’s IP address.
- Two network interfaces.
- Transparent RS-232 channel.
- 8-bit parallel I/O port for signaling and control.
- Slim 1 RU form factor fit is equally at home in a studio rack, remote kit or roadcase.
Telos Systems is the trusted world leader for broadcast telephony, IP & ISDN codecs, streaming audio and audio logging, with over 20,000 Zephyrs in use around the world, Telos is "The Best Way to Hear From There."
See the Z/IP ONE along with the complete line of Telos products, in Las Vegas at NAB 2011 in the Telos/Omnia/Axia booth. Find us in the Central Hall, Booth C3113. For more information, contact Angi Roberson via email at angi@Telos-Systems.com or by phone at +1-216-241-7225.
About Telos Systems:
Telos Systems, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with offices in Europe, is a leading manufacturer of audio codecs for ISDN and IP connections, and POTS and VoIP telephone interface products for talk-shows, teleconferencing, audio production, remote broadcasts, and intercom applications.